Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Valentines

Now is the time to sell your Valentines Day ads. This is a great time for restaurants, jewelers, florists etc. A great way to reach out to these accounts is to mail them a Valentines Card. I pick up some cheesy juvenile cards at a drug or variety store. I mail these to my prospects with a message saying something like "Valentines Day is coming. It's time to think about telling your customers how much you love them. Let's get together and talk about how my paper can give you the biggest bang for your Valentines buck."

I have always believed that it is easier to get a customer talking if you make them smile first. This tactic will make them smile, get them to start thinking about the coming holiday and gives you a chance to demonstrate your creativity. It is a great way to distinguish yourself from the competition.

Keep Smiling, Keep Selling!

Thanks Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment