Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looking ahead to 2010

I would like to thank my loyal readers for your support in 2009. I would also like to thank the various associations and companies that invited me to speak and train their groups.

2009 was a challenging year but I think we have seen the worst of the recession. I believe that the difficulties of the past 2 years will have a lasting effect on the way people buy. The recession has forced consumers and business people to focus on value. To be successful, sales people must become expert at demonstrating the value of the programs they offer. Sales people must use their skills and knowledge to add value to every transaction and every customer contact. In the coming year I will endeavor through this blog, my other writings and my training classes to help sales people and their managers become better at what they do.

I wish you a prosperous New Year. Please contact me if there is anything I can do to help you achieve your goals.

Keep Smiling in 2010, Keep Selling in 2010!

Thanks Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment