Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekly Quote

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Of course, I am very fond of the turkey dinner with all the trimmings, but I truly embrace the spirit of the day. I am acutely aware of all the kindnesses, large and small, that have blessed my life. Each day I make a concerted effort to thank the people who help me along my path. "Thank you" are two words that can never be overused. I thank you all for reading my blog and for all the support the people in our industry have given me. Here is a quote that I feel expresses the true spirit of the holiday.

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
William Arthur Ward.

Have a great holiday.

Keep Smiling, Keep Selling!

Thanks Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment