Sunday, November 28, 2010

December Bah Humbug

I enjoy the holidays as much as anyone but in December I am a real Scrooge. As a sales manager I drove my sales people to keep making calls and as a rep I cracked the whip on myself. There is a strong temptation to blow off December, kick back and party a little but you can not afford to lose this month. The calls you make in December lays the ground work for your January sales. Your January sales set the pace for the balance of the year. If you let December slip away you may have to play catch up for the rest of the year. Another advantage of busting your butt in December is that your competition probably won't, this gives you a jump on them. Remember that December is 1/12 of your working year unless you're willing to give up 1/12 of your income, keep your nose to grindstone until the new year arrives.

Keep Smiling, Keep Selling!

Thanks Jim B.

No comments:

Post a Comment