Thursday, November 11, 2010

Be a recording star

Selling is a performance art. Like all good performers, sales people benefit from rehearsal. Practicing your presentation polishes your sales skills and builds your confidence. I also like to rehearse my answers to objections and my closing statements. The more you think about and practice what you are going to say on a sales call, the less you have to think about it on a call. This frees your mind to listen to the customer and respond to what they are saying. I like to record myself and then critique my approach. This helps to identify weak spots in your sales presentation and allow you to fine tune your skills. This takes time but experience has shown that this will greatly improve your closing ratio.



Keep Smiling, Keep Selling!



Thanks Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment