Monday, May 10, 2010

Great promotion idea

Here's an idea I saw in Florida and used successfully in my publication. In Tampa I saw a flyer with the headline "Coke or Pepsi." After this got my attention, I read the supporting copy which offer the callers a choice of a free case of Coke or a free case of Pepsi for setting up an appointment to see a presentation for a water softening system. I like this promo because fans of the top cola brands like to argue about which beverage is best. This is a light hearted argument and most people will be attracted by the headline to see if it supports their case. I used this for a local window company. Their sales person would deliver the consumers choice of soda during a sales call. There is nothing like a fresh idea to engage a customer and get them to think about advertising.

Keep Smiling, Keep Selling!

Thanks Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment