Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The write way to reduce stress

I carry a small spiral notebook with me at all times. I use it to jot down ideas, things I need to do and to capture the names and phone numbers of new businesses I notice. This helps me to stay organized but also serves to keep my stress level in check. The Chinese have a saying: "The palest ink lasts longer than the strongest memory." Writing things down means that I won't forget to followup on leads or fail to live up to my commitments. This keeps me on track and significantly reduces the stress in my life. Get in the habit of constant note making, Writing things down frees you to concentrate on action instead of wasting your energy on remembering a hundred little details.

Keep smiling, Keep Selling!

Thanks

Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment