Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Keep your eyes open for ideas

Over the weekend I received a coupon mailer from Half Price Books. This mailer provided me with something more valuable than a few bucks off a book--an idea. The headline on the mailer was "Give your wallet a spring break!" I put a copy of this in my headline file. This is a headline that I can borrow (Steal?) for one of my customers. I am always on the look out for useful or adaptable lines that can be used to create good ads for my clients. I may not use this for years or I might use it next week. Of course you need to be careful of copyrighted terms like "You deserve a break today." but in most cases doing this is fine. For example if I was working with a restaurant I could use "Give your kitchen a spring break, let us cook dinner for you." An idea file can be a great tool to jog your creativity. Keep Smiling, Keep Selling! Thanks Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment