Sunday, April 4, 2010

When are you at your best?

I am a morning person. I love to get into the office before anyone else is there so that I can get my work done without interruption. My boss on the other hand usually arrives at 8:45 or 9, but will stay until 6:30 or 7. We both work very hard but our cycles are a little different. You should plan your day around your natural cycle. Either way your goal should be to be ready to start making calls before 9am. If you're an evening person, plan and prepare the night before, morning people can do it bright and early. Remember the only thing we salespeople get paid for is talking to customers about advertising. Doing planning or paperwork during "prime-time" is like picking your own pocket. You should arrange your day to spend your days where it counts.

Keep Smiling, Keep Selling!

Thanks Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment