Monday, April 19, 2010

The power of advertorials

I just finished writing 26 advertorial articles for various tabs my company is producing. This is a lot of work and ramped up my stress level a notch or two but i believe it is well worth the effort. When I owned a retail store I would run any ad that included a free advertorial (a paid article, essentially an ad masquerading as an article). These articles added credibility to my claims and always produced results. This is especially a good tool to use with professionals, Many professionals like to write the "Ask A Chiropractor" type of article. It strokes their rather large ego and conveys complex information in one shot. The easiest way to do this is set in as a regular ROP ad.

Keep Smiling, Keep Selling!

Thanks Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment