Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weekly Quote

Like many other professional trainers, I like to be in front of a crowd. Someday I'd love to do a training class based on the opening scene from one of my favorite movies--Patton. I want the giant flag behind me, the polished helmet and the swagger stick while I give a powerful motivational speech. Somehow I don't think this will happen but I can dream. Patton was almost as good with words as he was at winning battles. I've read his journals and other writings and found him to be more of a thinker than he most people think. Here's one of his quotes that I like:

"Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory"
General George S. Patton

Iif you've ever closed a tough sale or overcome a significant obstacles to hit your budget, you know what General George was talking about.

Keep Smiling, Keep Selling!

Thanks Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment