Monday, November 30, 2009

"Power" up your selling skills

My secret weapon arrived in the mail today. This tool has helped me to become a better sales person and sales manager. It helps me to maintain my competitive edge. My secret weapon is Selling Power Magazine.

I have subscribed to Selling Power Magazine for many years. Because Selling Power is written for sales people by sales people, every issue is packed full of actionable ideas that you can take directly to the field. This month's issue includes articles on interviewing, motivation, risk taking, objections, listening, closing and much more.

As professionals we need to invest in building our sales skills. Selling Power is a good investment that will bring you an excellent ROI.

Keep smiling, Keep Selling.

Thanks Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment