Thursday, April 14, 2011

Book recommendation

I am re-reading Stephen M. R. Covey's (The son of Seven Habits author Stephen R. Covey) The Speed of Trust. This is a good book for anyone but especially for sales folk. Trust lies at the heart of what we do and is absolutely necessary if we are to persuade others to our point of view. This book makes a convincing argument that integrity is not only proper in the moral sense but that it also enhances our business effectiveness. That high trust equals high speed and lower costs. I highly recommend this book. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People probably affected my career and my personality more than any other business book I have ever read. It appears that the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree. Keep Smiling, Keep Selling! Thanks Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment