Friday, May 13, 2011

Weekly Quote

I apologize that this post is so late. This site was undergoing maintenance and I could not get on. Better late than never here is this week's quote:

"I never felt like I was in the cookie business. I've always been in a feel good feeling business. My job is to sell joy. My job is to sell happiness." Debi Fields

This quote from the founder of Mrs. Fields Cookies offers an astute observation of business. The key to success is to always think of the customer's needs first. In the cookie business she sells happiness. In our business we sell success for our customers. We sell the solutions for the most pressing problem for any business--too few customers. If we focus on helping our customers, our success is assured.

Keep Smiling, Keep Selling!

Thanks

Jim Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment